Saturdays: March 18, 25, and April 1
3pm – 6pm
Class Cost $60
In this class, we will be knitting a pair of super-warm, comfy, and durable felted clogs!
- You must be able to knit and purl
- It is helpful if you have already knit something in the round, but not mandatory
- 500-720 yards worsted weight (it is held double) or half that yardage in a bulky weight yarn that IS NOT SUPERWASH. For a 2 color clog, like the sample, you would need 2 skeins of sole/cuff color and 1 skein of the main foot color.
- Size 13 needles. The pattern calls for 24” and 16”. You could also use one 32”-40” and magic loop.
- Fiber Trends Felt Clogs pattern available at the counter for $6
- Darning needle
- Stitch marker
- Needle felting tool (optional) for finish work and/or embellishment
The sample clog was knit in Lamb’s Pride Bulky (2 skeins of the grey and 1 skein of the red for a pair in the smallest size)
If you have any questions about the class, you can find me on Ravelry (my username is “snowmagnolia”) www.ravelry.com or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for a class stop by the shop or call (907) 479-5830. ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. CLASS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Teachers will be available before class to help with purchase of yarn and other materials for the class and INUA staff are always happy to help.