Sunday, March 20
1:00 – 4:00 pm at INUA Wool Shoppe
Cost: $20 plus materials
Instructor: Anne M. Castle
Limited to 6 - 10 students
This class is for crocheters that have basic crochet knowledge. Come learn how to make the star stitch. At the end of class you will be well on your way to making a hat!
For Class bring:
· A light-colored worsted weight yarn
· Crochet hooks H and I (or size recommend by yarn label)
· Safety pin or stitch marker
· Glasses, if needed
· A pen and notebook, optional
· Any crochet tools and supplies you have questions about
You need to know how to slip stitch, single crochet and half double crochet! Bring a willingness to learn. Ability to read English and to perform fine motor skills with your hands is helpful.
To register for a class, stop by INUA or call (907) 479-5830. ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. CLASS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Instructor will be available before class to help with purchase of yarn and other materials for the class. INUA staff is always happy to help.