Saturdays: March 18, 25, and April 1
3pm – 6pm
Class Cost $60
In this class, we will be knitting a pair of super-warm, comfy, and durable felted clogs!
- You must be able to knit and purl
- It is helpful if you have already knit something in the round, but not mandatory
- 500-720 yards worsted weight (it is held double) or half that yardage in a bulky weight yarn that IS NOT SUPERWASH. For a 2 color clog, like the sample, you would need 2 skeins of sole/cuff color and 1 skein of the main foot color.
- Size 13 needles. The pattern calls for 24” and 16”. You could also use one 32”-40” and magic loop.
- Fiber Trends Felt Clogs pattern available at the counter for $6
- Darning needle
- Stitch marker
- Needle felting tool (optional) for finish work and/or embellishment
The sample clog was knit in Lamb’s Pride Bulky (2 skeins of the grey and 1 skein of the red for a pair in the smallest size)
To register for a class stop by the shop or call (907) 479-5830. ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. CLASS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Teachers will be available before class to help with purchase of yarn and other materials for the class and INUA staff are always happy to help.